DATA MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
One window to all data
MIKE OPERATIONS offers a range of tools for processing and reporting capabilities. All tools can be used interactively or they can be part of automated workflows. It uses and includes MIKE INFO as its data repository and uses the data processing tools and reporting capabilities of MIKE INFO in a water forecasting and operational control context.
- MIKE OPERATIONS brings all your data sources together – MIKE OPERATIONS includes powerful data integration capabilities that allows you to import historic and real-time data from a variety of sources including text files, spreadsheets and other database solutions.
- MIKE OPERATIONS quality assures and processes your time-series data – MIKE OPERATIONS includes a suite of time-series processing and quality assurance tools for hydrological and meteorological data processing (such as rating curves, double mass curves and gap filling), statistical and extreme value analysis, as well as climate downscaling and much more.
- MIKE OPERATIONS gives you geographic information system (GIS) capabilities – MIKE OPERATIONS provides functionality for mapping and processing spatial data and allows you to associate time-series and documents with spatial features. The GIS module is Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) data compliant and imports from or links to a variety of data sources. The GIS module also comes with a series of spatial processing tools.
- MIKE OPERATIONS does your data reporting – MIKE OPERATIONS allows you to generate custom-made reports that combine elements such as text, tables, maps and charts. Reports may subsequently be shared through MIKE OPERATIONS Web, or distributed through an email list.
- MIKE OPERATIONS documents your data – MIKE OPERATIONS includes an audit log which allows you to find out when, why and by whom your data was changed. In addition to system-generated information, you may add textual descriptions to the audit log and build your own meta-data schema to describe your data your way.
- MIKE OPERATIONS strengthens your document management capabilities – MIKE OPERATIONS allows you to store and retrieve documents and access them easily when needed, especially during emergency situations. Document can either be static uploaded documents or automated reports generated by MIKE OPERATIONS.